Not bad for my first time. A Better Homes and Gardens modification to make it sort of Primal like at Mark's Daily Apple.
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk (could have used almond milk but I had none on hand - had to go with skim)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- sprinkle of nutmeg and cinnamon
- beat eggs, combine with milk and vanilla, top with nutmeg and cinnamon
- cook at 325 for 45 minutes in the oven in a water bath (baking dishes filled with 1 inch of boiling water before placing into preheated oven) until a knife comes out clean
Et voila! Yummy!