Friday, April 9, 2010

2010 MS Walk - sturdyteam

For those who don't already know, I was diagnosed last May 2009 with Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis. Things are going pretty well for me and my family all things considered, but there are many others who are considerably worse off than me. Not to mention that it would be excellent if future MS treatments didn't involve injections and the associated side effects. Please consider donating and sponsoring us while we walk for the cause.

My SO, kids and I will be participating in the St. Albert 2010 MS Walk as "sturdyteam". The plan at this point is that we'll be doing the 10 km version (at least I hope we will) this April 25. You should be able to pledge online through this link. You are also be able to join our team online if you are so inclined.

I apologize for the short notice. I'll be better prepared next year and get this arranged earlier. The link below should take you to our team page.

link to "sturdyteam" on MS Society Web Site

No comments:

Post a Comment