Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Early morning "Quickie"


I thought that title might get some attention.

Up early again, 5:00 am; practiced yoga for 30 minutes from 6:00-6:30. I did Eoin Finn's "Quickie" routine from his Power Yoga for Happiness 2 DVD set. It went not too badly considering my home practice has been sporadic since the end of Ashtanga class at the University in December. I got the kids off to school for a half day and took the dogs for a crisp (-22 C), short (~30 minute) stroll before returning home to write recommendation letters and various other work chores.

Grabbed up the kids at 12:30, ran some errands, fed the dogs, shuttled daughter number 1 to dance and then took the dogs for walk number 2, a 50 minute affair. Nice and cold and still. I kind of feel like the dogs look in this shot from Christmas break.

No comments:

Post a Comment